- Do you ship Internationally? Currently we are only set up to ship to the United States. We are looking to ship to Canada and the UK in the future!
- Can I add text to a product? YES! We have a selection of items that can be personalized. All of them have "PERSONALIZED" in the title and a text field is provided on the product page. You cannot preview your text, however, we will be sure to get it right! Note: You cannot choose whether or not to capitalize the name. If the name is in all capitals on the example, yours will be too and vice versa. This is due to the way that the designs are made and how it will look.
SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT
- What are your shipping methods? We use standard shipping which takes 5 - 12 business days once your order has been shipped. (we often see shipping times go much quicker, but it's best to expect the 5-12 day window so that you can plan to order in plenty of time)
- Do you offer expedited shipping? Not at this time. Only standard shipping is offered at this time.
- How long does it take to receive products? Please allow up to 3-5 business days for Processing & Customization if necessary. Then another 5-12 business days for Shipping.
- Do you accept rush orders? We are not able to accept rush orders at this time.
- How are shipping & processing costs figured? Our fees have been calculated based on the figures provided by the printers that we use and vary by location.
|FOR ONE||EACH ADDITIONAL|
Please refer to the above chart for U.S. Shipping Charges.
Due to shipping costs that vary by location, please add the following BASE charges for the states below.
For shipments going to the following states, please add an additional $1 to the shipping total: Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Maine, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Texas, Vermont, & Wisconsin
For shipments going to the following states, please add an additional $2 to the shipping total: Colorado, North Dakota, New Mexico, South Dakota, & Wyoming.
For shipments going to the following states, please add an additional $3 to the shipping total: Arizona, Montana, & Utah.
For shipments going to the following states, please add an additional $4 to the shipping total: California, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, & Washington.
- How are the products made? All of our products are printed in the U.S. upon your order being placed.
- Do you offer giftwrapping? We do not offer that at this time.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- How do I change or cancel my order? You may change or cancel your order as long as the order has not been processed and/or shipped. We are quick on our end, so if you need to cancel, please let us know quickly! If the order has been processed and/or shipped, we CANNOT cancel the order.
- What is your refund policy? We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee our workmanship 100%. Any defects or errors on our part will be replaced at no charge. Returns must be made within 14 days of receiving the product. At the time you place an order, you will be asked to confirm all the details regarding the item's size, design, etc. We cannot accept returns or exchanges for your selection of incorrect items, sizes, designs, etc.. so please contact us with any questions you might have before you purchase.
COUNTERFEIT WARNING - WHERE TO BUY REAL GOLLY GIRLS PRODUCTS
- Golly Girls sells throw pillows, tote bags, and fleece blankets exclusively through gollygirls.com and zazzle.com (if you see our pillows on other sites, they are COUNTERFEITS - buyer beware)
- Golly Girls sells t-shirts exclusively through gollygirls.com, zazzle.com, and amazon.com (if you see our t-shirts on other sites, they are COUNTERFEITS - buyer beware)
- Please beware that counterfeits will be poor quality and pixelated (blurry) as the thieves are printing the items using LOW QUALITY images grabbed off of the internet. The images used in the printing process for true Golly Girls products are HIGH RESOLUTION (incredibly large CRISP and clear). The same quality cannot be accomplished using a screen grabbed image.
Golly Girls is the work of a former gymnastics / dance mom. I spent several years taking my daughter to gymnastics practice and meets and then several years taking my daughter to dance practice and competitions. This was a thoroughly enjoyable time through which many wonderful memories were made.
I began designing gifts for girls just like my daughter and her team-mates as a hobby and it turned into a growing business. I'm so thankful for all of the wonderful lessons that these activities taught my daughter as she was growing up. And, I'm blessed to be able to spend my time designing and knowing that out there right now, someone's daughter is receiving a gift designed by me!
Golly Girls has been in business since 2014 as a Zazzle store. We are in the process of changing to a fully operated business powered by the safety and security of Shopify.
We are excited to offer lower prices than ever before!